- Featured, Festivals, Festivals and Shows, In The Scene, MidAtlantic, Ragin' Randy, Recent, The Good 'Ole Commonwealth (Virginia), The Heady Blog
- Did You Hear?, Festivals, Festivals and Shows, MidAtlantic, Ragin' Randy, Recent, The Good 'Ole Commonwealth (Virginia), The Heady Blog
YONDERVILLE June 23 – 24, 2017 Yonderville Music & Arts Festival is one of the DMV area’s newest festivals, and the man behind the magic is already making waves among the scene. Festival founder Max Stone took a few minutes of his time to speak with us here at Heady Entertainment about this new project. See what he had
- Festivals, Festivals and Shows, Gallery, MidAtlantic, The Good 'Ole Commonwealth (Virginia), The View From Backstage
Photos of the first annual Va Beach Funk Out in support of (HOPE) n MUSIC presented by Stanlee Ventures, Shaka’s Live & Heady Entertainment.
- Did You Hear?, In The Scene, Music's Worth More Than Words (But We'll Give It A Shot), Recent, Reviews, RVA, The Good 'Ole Commonwealth (Virginia)
The Baltimore trio that is Bunk Buddha has truly been making some waves as of late, around town and beyond. Starting as a solo project and only just debuting as a band this past June, the band’s incorporation of live instrumentation and electronic aspects has matured exponentially, resulting in epic grooves, unforgettable hooks and funky beats. After
- Announcements, Did You Hear?, Festivals, Festivals and Shows, Heady Happenings, MidAtlantic, Recent, The Capital, The Good 'Ole Commonwealth (Virginia)
Written By Randy Harris [su_dropcap style=“flat” size=“2”]T[/su_dropcap]here is no single word that comes to mind to describe the North Carolina natives Big Something. Their music is simple and complex, full and spacious, clean and dirty, straight up and deep down. There’s “something” about this band, a “big something,” that is almost impossible to pin down.